Who has the best weight lifting program in wise county?
id say BI Saylers knows quite a bit about weight lifting for football. I know Saunders had a great training program at Kelly when he was there. But since GC isnt in the county I'd say PV
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Burton's, youd swear Stacy was on roids![]()
When I played football Pound really didn't have one.. id always get my own off of the net or something.. but now they are starting to use VMI's I think
Crabtrees workout at coeburn is awesome. Hes the one that made my bench go up 70 pounds in 7-8 weeks
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
Yeh trio is right.......We'd have some pryamid charts but that's mostly it but now since one of our players has discovered the vmi workout routine EVERYONE is using it.
Xplayer just never comes down there anymore so thats why he doesnt know its really good!
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
I know man! I've not been down there in a while but i'm going to start back pretty soon...Yeah it's a good program
Bookmarks